As a public authority, we have a duty under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA), to issue a Publication Scheme.
The FOIA ensures that public authorities are clear and proactive about the information they make public. To do this, we have produced our Publication Scheme, which sets out-
- The classes of information that we publish or intend to publish
- The manner in which the information will be published
- Whether the information is available free of charge or through payment
Our Publication Scheme consists of information already published and held by us, or information that is to be published in the future. All information in this Scheme is available either as a download or hard copy on request. All documents available via our Scheme are free of charge unless otherwise stated.
NIFRS owns the copyright to the information we produce. If information is to be re-used or reproduced commercially or otherwise, written approval must be obtained from the Chief Fire & Rescue Officer.
- Board Members Code of Conduct
- Business Continuity Plan Strategy (Contact us)
- Code of Procedures on Recruitment and Selection
- Data Protection Policy
- Disability Action Plan
- Environmental Information Regulations
- Equality Scheme
- Equality Policies (Contact us)
- Freedom of Information
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Good Management, Good Records
- HR Policies List (Contact us)
- Incident Report Requests
- Information Security Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy Procedure