Haley McCann Retained Firefighter Portadown Read this articleRead all 9 articles
|Date, Time:||23 September 2019, 10:21am|
NIFRS received a call regarding a smell of fumes at Omagh Hospital on Monday 23 September. Six appliances attended the incident as well a NIFRS Safety Officer and Hazmat Officer. NIFRS worked closely with the Western Health and Social Care Trust and the hospital was partially evacuated. The cause of the smell was identified as coming from a small chemical leak in the plant room at Omagh Hospital. This leak was isolated and made safe. 4 people were assessed by ambulance personnel at the scene. The incident was dealt with by 1:42pm and handed over to Western Health and Social Care Trust staff.