Dean McWhirter Firefighter Control Regional Control Centre, NIFRS HQ, Lisburn Read this articleRead all 9 articles
|Date, Time:||24 October 2018, 11.53pm|
Firefighters were called to a fire in the kitchen of a ground floor flat. 2 appliances from Northland Fire Station and 1 from Crescent Link Fire Station attended the incident. Firefighters rescued a woman in her 30s from the flat and treated her at the scene for smoke inhalation. She was taken to hospital by ambulance. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire. The cause of the fire was determined as accidental. The incident was dealt with at 12.39am (25 October 18).