Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service

Grill Pan Fire on 10th Floor in Belfast

Date, Time: 12 June 2019, 0615
Location: Maeve House, Duncairn Gardens, Belfast
Details:

12th June 2019

Location: Maeve House, Duncairn Gardens, Belfast

Details: Grill Pan Fire on 10th Floor

Firefighters attended the scene of a fire on the 10th floor of a block of flats in Belfast. 4 Fire Appliances in total attended the scene where a grill pan caught fire. 1 male in his 40s suffered minor smoke inhalation and led to safety on Firefighters arrival. Firefighters assisted him to ambulance. The incident was dealt with at 0615.

 


Chief’s Blog

Stop Fire

Safety Check

Road Safety

Job Vacancies

Fire Safety