Haley McCann Retained Firefighter Portadown Read this articleRead all 9 articles
|Date, Time:||Tuesday 9th January 2018, 20:14|
|Location:||COLERAINE – SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - CASUALTY|
NIFRS responded to a report of a fire at a semi-detached house at Mountsandel Road, Coleraine. A small fire was extinguished by occupier on arrival of FRS. A woman in her 50s suffered shock. Firefighters inspected the premises for safety. The cause of the fire appeared accidental. Fire crews from Coleraine station attended the incident.