Graham Ross Crew Commander Whitehead Read this articleRead all 9 articles
|Date, Time:||Wednesday 25 July 2018, 12.14pm|
NIFRS was called at 12.14pm to a report of a shed on fire containing a number of gas cylinders including an acetylene cylinder in the Station Road area of Castledawson. Fire Crews from Magherafelt and Maghera extinguished the fire and are currently cooling and assessing the acetylene cylinder.
Some homes have been evacuated and a Police cordon is in place.
1 man suffered minor burns and Ambulance service was also at the scene.
The cause of the fire has been determined as accidental. The incident was dealt with at 4.13pm.