Catherine Bloomfield Road Safety Manager Headquarters Read this articleRead all 10 articles
|Date, Time:||Thursday 20th April 2017, 15:43|
|Location:||BELFAST – SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - CASUALTY|
NIFRS responded to a fire at a semi-detached house at Whiterock Road in the Ballymurphy area of Belfast. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a main jet and a covering jet to put out a fire in the kitchen. A 14-year-old girl received oxygen therapy from FRS for mild smoke inhalation and shock at the scene. She was assessed by paramedics at the scene. The cause of the fire appeared accidental. Fire crews from Springfield station attended the incident.