Fire Safety Guides
If you manage a business, this page provides links to download the key information you require to help keep your premises safe from fire and assist you to meet the legislative requirements.
The cornerstone of fire safety begins by completing a Fire Safety Risk Assessment. Start by downloading the guide that most closely relates to your premise type. It will provide you with information on all of the things you will need to consider.
Fire Safety Risk Assessment Guides
- Animal Premises
- Educational Premises
- Factories and Warehouses
- Healthcare Premises
- Large Places of Assembly
- Offices and Shops
- Open Air Events and Venues
- Residential Care Premises
- Sleeping Accommodation
- Small and Medium Places of Assembly
- Theatres, Cinemas and Similar Premises
- Transport Premises and Facilities
Fire Safety Law Advice
- Fire Safety Law – Are You Aware of Your Responsibilities?
- Fire Safety Law – The Evacuation of Disabled People from Buildings
Specific Premises Guides
- Small B&B Premises Guide
- Small Self-Catering Premises Guide
- HMO Fire Safety Guide
- Caravan Site Operators Guide